Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY


Are you planning in shopping
BLACK FRIDAY?

I did it a few times in my 20's
I think when I was 24 & 25.
{Before I knew better}
What I went for they didn't have
what I ended up buying wasn't on sale
oh, and the lines to buy... took forever!!

Some people like the thrill
and the hunt for the best deal
and I can respect that.

but getting up at 3am
to be at a store at 4:15
so you will be at the front of the line
when it opens at 5am
isn't my idea of a fun day!

Any Who..
for you die hards here
is the link for all the adds

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that we will be headed out this year but we have always gone in the past! There's just nothing we really want this year! I just saw in my post you live in Oregon! It's my territory for work and have traveled there a few times, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never shopped on Black Friday and I don't think I'm missing out :) I'm sticking to online shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first, last, and only year we will be attempting black friday. We need a new tv and we're hoping to score a good deal. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never done it! I'm too scared of the crowds and think I would get super claustophobic!

    ReplyDelete