Friday, September 25, 2009

Project Day!

Today was project day at the Wilkinson Home!
We started off wanting to change the hardware on our dressers...
Well.. once at Home Depot we decided a new coat of pint was necessary too!
I remembered while in Seattle I had seen some neat hardware at Anthropology
So off to Bridgeport we went!
Here are some photos of my dresser =)

Dylan sanding..
with his new sander.. lol!
We can never leave Home Depot without a new toy!
Here is a before
painted blue with chips of yellow and green, previous colors...
New Hardware from Anthropology!
I didn't know how much I would like them so I only got a few.
I'm defiantly going back for the 6 more I need to finish!
Ta-da!

The completed project!
Happy its done~
now to finish Dylan's dresser...
I will post pictures when its finished..

No comments:

Post a Comment