Monday, June 22, 2009

Vacation Suggestions!

Dylan and I are getting close to planning our BIG vacation for the end of the year!

With airline prices so low were going to try to purchase our plane tickets in about 2 weeks!
We would love any suggestions you might have!
Here is what were planning on doing...

Fly to NYC December 30th
Spend New Year in Times Square!
would like suggestions on where to stay, where to eat and fun things to do!
Fly to Miami Jan 4th
would like suggestions on where eat and what to do!
Fly to Belize Jan 7th
were staying at the Victoria House
http://www.victoria-house.com/
we will be there for a wedding and I think we have it all planned out but if there is something we just cant miss... please let me know!
Fly Home Jan 11th

you can leave me a comment or e-mail me at
risley@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment